Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chilli the Cow

Chilli the Cow is thought to be the world's largest cow. I emailed the picture and accompanying article to my friend Chris and it started a heated debate as to whether Chilli is real or not. He claimed the photos of him are fakes and backed up his argument by calling me a loser. I was nearly swayed by his flattering persuasiveness when I found video evidence of Chilli's existence. I haven't heard if I'm still a loser or not.











Here are a few other giants that are hard to believe and some of them are fakes. Can you tell which ones?









So, do you think you can spot a fake? The bull with the huge horns is real. This bull has the world's largest horn circumference. This image is off of the web and it looks fake. It isn't though. I also have the Guinness Book of World Records and he's in there too...

The next one with the kid walking the giant dog is a fake. You may have seen this one last year in a widely circulated email.

The giant Great Dane is the worlds tallest dog and is real. Take a look at the video here.


The fishy picture is real and is the world's largest catfish, also the world's largest freshwater fish ever caught. Photo by Suthep Kritsanavarin of the World Wildlife Fund.
And lastly, the picture of the world's biggest moron, believe it or not, is real.














No comments: