Friday, August 15, 2008

Chupacabra found!



I was walking the dog the other day and we came across this strange creature. Does anybody know what this beastly thing is? It's unlike anything I've ever seen. I have a team of scientists working on it as we speak.



We've seen a lot of stories similar to this one in the last year. Just today there was a press conference about the alleged Bigfoot they found in the backwoods of Georgia. Here's the story if you happened to have come straight to my blog and bypassed all other media sources, as I'm sure many of you have. Does anybody really believe these guys? I can't post the actual photo of Mr. Foot stuffed in a freezer, but I did capture this image of his nephew stuffed in a cooler.


Anyway, back to some real news... this is a video of two of these chupacabra things terrorizing my kids. It was all very traumatic and the kids are now in counseling.



No comments: